Project Partners LLC’s OP3 E-Business Suite Provider for Primavera Gateway Achieves Oracle Validated Integration
Provides Oracle E-Business Suite and Oracle’s Primavera customers with a complete Project Portfolio and Financial Management solution.
HALF MOON BAY, Calif., September 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/
Project Partners, LLC, a gold level member of Oracle® PartnerNetwork (OPN), today announced it has achieved Oracle Validated Integration of OP3 E-Business Suite Provider for Primavera Gateway, specifically with Oracle’s Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Release 8.3. Project Partners’ OP3 E-Business Suite Provider for Primavera Gateway (OP3) delivers integration between Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management and the Oracle E-Business Suite. This integration delivers one cohesive solution, allowing customers to eliminate disparate systems and fractured information, and enabling business flows never before possible.
To achieve Oracle Validated Integration, Oracle partners are required to meet a stringent set of requirements that are based on the needs and priorities of the customers. OP3 can provide a continual update of key information between Oracle’s Primavera and the Oracle E-Business Suite Projects, sourcing and then sharing this data appropriately. Project managers utilize Primavera to schedule projects, enter progress and forecast completion estimates. Financial managers use Oracle Projects to control rates and cost calculations and assess summary results at both project and organization levels. Schedule, actual cost and work progress information is synchronized between the two systems so both corporate and remote field managers always have current information.
“This Oracle Validated Integration underscores Project Partners’ on-going commitment to the Oracle E-Business Suite and to Oracle’s Primavera customers and our experience in providing these customers with complete solutions for their project-driven organizations,” said Randy Egger, president of Project Partners LLC.
“Oracle Validated Integration applies a rigorous technical review and test process,” said Kevin O’Brien, senior director, ISV and SaaS Strategy, Oracle. “Achieving Oracle Validated Integration through Oracle PartnerNetwork gives our customers confidence that OP3 E-Business Suite Provider for Primavera Gateway Release has been validated and that this integration between the Oracle E-Business Suite and Oracle’s Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management 8.3 works as designed. This helps reduce deployment risk and improves the user experience for our joint customers.”
Key Features of Project Partners’ OP3 E-Business Suite Provider for Primavera Gateway:
- Integrates Primavera P6 Project Portfolio Management project schedules with Oracle Projects workplan enabled structures
- Synchronizes project dates (scheduled start and finish), status, and classifications
- Updates task and assignment actuals, estimate-to-complete and estimate-at-complete amounts
- Updates task and assignment dates, task constraints, relationships, task status, progress status, progress comments, assignment estimate-to-complete units, and task-level percent complete
- Delivers a shared resource pool allowing you to initiate resource requests from Primavera P6 Project Portfolio Management, identify available resources in Oracle Project Resource Management, and update financial plans using refined cost rates
- Leverages Oracle Projects cost schedules and interfaces them with Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management; rates can vary by project and OP3 shows your project’s raw and burdened costs
About Oracle Validated Integration
Oracle Validated Integration, available through the Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN), gives customers confidence that the integration of complementary partner software products with Oracle Applications and specific Oracle Fusion Middleware solutions have been validated, and the products work together as designed. This can help customers reduce risk, improve system implementation cycles, and provide for smoother upgrades and simpler maintenance. Oracle Validated Integration applies a rigorous technical process to review partner integrations. Partners who have successfully completed the program are authorized to use the “Oracle Validated Integration” logo.