Easily Manage Your Contract Billings
Project Partners Construction Contract Billing™
Project Partners Construction Contract Billing™ augments Oracle Project Billing to deliver an automated progress billing solution for the Engineering & Construction Industry.
Project Partners Construction Contract Billing™ provides Project Managers with a role-based Microsoft Excel® workbench, which leverages Oracle Projects and Oracle Receivables to:
- Easily and rapidly create new projects, enter change orders, collect progress, and bill clients
- Provide data relevant only to the progress billing function
- Perform multiple tasks in one Excel worksheet
- Minimize training time and costs
- Produce invoices in formats compliant with American Institute of Architects® (AIA) G702 and G703 standards
Progress Billing Processing
Meeting AIA billing standards depends upon having the correct contract amounts available to produce timely and accurate invoices. Project Partners Construction Contract Billing provides a complete set of tools to track your contract billing requirements while automatically synchronizing with Oracle Applications.
Project Partners Construction Contract Billing delivers this capability via two integrated Microsoft Excel worksheets
- Billing Schedule of Values
- Application for Payment
Billing Schedule of Values
The Billing Schedule of Values worksheet provides project managers the tools necessary to enter and synchronize contract billing data into Oracle Projects.
- Contract and Agreement data
- Automatically Create Budgeting and Financial Billing Tasks
- Quick and Easy Entry of SOV Contract Amounts
- Fully Integrated with Oracle Projects Retention
- Full Audit Trail of Your Contract Modifications
Application for Payment
Construction Contract Billing generates invoices using the Application for Payment (AFP) worksheet. This worksheet integrates the latest baselined contract amounts, current billing data and generates an invoice in Oracle Projects. The Application for Payment Worksheet provides the following features.
- Instant Access to Contract and Historical Data
- Flexible Billing Data Entry and Automatic Value Calculations
- Oracle Draft Invoice Generation from within the AIA Workbench
- Fully Formatted Standard AIA Invoices
- Complete the Full Approval and Release Invoices from within the AIA Workbench
- Convenient Access to Historical Applications for Payment
G702 and G703 Invoice Formats
Project Partners Construction Contract Billing users can easily review and print the standard G702 and G703 invoice from with the Application for Payment worksheet.
For more detailed information on Project Partners Construction Contract Billing: Contact Us