Regardless of industry served, all Professional Services organizations ("PSOs") operate in a continually changing business environment driven by economic, technology, and human capital forces, and share a number of common operational priorities.
- Meet financial targets that allow for the investment needed to evolve offerings and develop new revenue streams
- Maximize resource utilization, productivity, and skill development
- Improve delivery practices and use of intellectual property to consistently provide higher customer value and profit with less effort
- Obtain reliable visibility into projects, resources, and future demand to plan business activities and optimize results
- Meet expanding customer financial processing and regulatory compliance requirements
While research has shown Professional Services businesses realize substantial performance improvements by utilizing Professional Services Automation solutions, many firms struggle to successfully implement and adopt technology. While there are a number of contributing factors, the complexity of ERP implementations and lack of resource bandwidth are commonly the most significant.
Project Partners Performance Management Platform for Professional Services Organizations™
A Rapid Path to the Cloud With Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP and PPM
Project Partners Performance Management Platform for Professional Services Organizations is a fixed price, rapid implementation approach for Oracle Cloud that provides proven business processes and embedded analytics to PSOs.
Created from Project Partnersí industry domain and Oracle technology expertise, this turnkey solution deploys an integrated, closed loop project and financial management platform using a template-driven approach for Professional Services firms. In doing so, we expedite the business and application design process while maximizing productivity for client implementation team members. Further, clients benefit from our own experience because we use this same solution to manage our business. Technology advances are incorporated into our turnkey solution with regular frequency.
Learn more about this solution.
Operations Strategy and Optimization for Professional Services Organizations
Project Partners' Operations Strategy and Optimization methodology recognizes the interdependency between present day execution and investing in the future, and provides a realistic and achievable path forward. Our teams bring a wealth of service business and technology experience to work with your organization on two fundamental levels.
- Drive Visibility and Execution - We enhance your firm's ability to drive results by modifying and automating processes, empowering your teams with actionable information by utilizing the full capability of today's ERP, PSA, and CRM technologies
- Evolve Service Model Design - We operationalize strategy in all areas of your value chain to enable growth and meet heightened customer expectations of greater business value
Whether you need to select and implement new technology to run your business or modify existing technology and process, our approach starts with your business priorities and then addresses the underlying process, technology, and organizational capabilities required to meet your business goals. By working from desired results backwards to current state, we work with your organization to collaboratively define your business vision and the sequence of incremental changes that will help you achieve your goals.
Project Partners has developed many easily-upgraded extensions to the core functionality of our Professional Services customers' Project Portfolio Management systems. Some of these extensions include:
- Labor Costing using Actual Labor Rates
- Labor Costing using Average Actuals
- Billing Retention Extension
- Billing Extension for Fixed Fee plus Reimbursables
- Labor Billing Extension for Day Rate Billing
Contact Us to learn how we can help your Professional Services organization.