Oracle E-Business Suite Release 11i Services and Solutions
Still On Release 11i? We've Got You Covered
When you are ready to upgrade to Release 12 or Oracle Cloud, we'll help ensure your success. In the meantime we can provide everything you need to manage your business using Oracle E-Business Suite Release 11i.
Applications Managed Services
Project Partners offers a flexible approach to Applications Managed Services. You can look to us to supplement your internal staff, or to completely manage your R11i Oracle environment. Select the model that best suits your business requirements today, knowing that we're here to support you when you want to change or expand coverage. Learn how our Applications Managed Services can reduce your IT costs and increase your satisfaction with Oracle Applications.
Offering both Technical and Functional training on site, Project Partners will give your employees the knowledge to use your specific Release 11i implementation, including customizations and extensions. We are experienced in providing R11i training for all levels of employee and management teams.
Extensions and Customizations
Project Partners has an extensive library of extensions to meet industry-specific business requirements, exploiting Oracle's Client Extension Technology to deliver a complete solution. Our elegant extensions solve your specific business challenges without extensive modifications to the applications, and we ensure supportability and upgrade-ability for these tailored solutions. Learn how extensions can help your firm.
Project Partners Invoicing™ offers Oracle E-Business Suite Release 11i users many of the Invoicing features that are available only in Release 12. Consolidated Invoicing, enhanced Credit Memo functionality and custom invoice formats are integrated with Oracle Project Billing, Oracle Receivables and Oracle BI Publisher, to enable you to bill your customers in their preferred form, independent of WBS. This add-on solution is fully integrated with Oracle Project Billing, Oracle Receivables and Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) Publisher. Billing Analysts can use desktop word processing tools to create invoice layouts and formats. Project Partners Invoicing provides predefined data sources that retrieve summary and detailed information from the database - users don't need to understand Oracle Projects, Receivables or HR tables.
- Consolidate invoices at a higher level than a project
- Create invoice packages containing summary forms, detail forms and transactions
- Group by user-defined elements such as Flexfield attributes or a sub-set of expenditure categories or types
- Issue invoices in pdf, Excel, text, and HTML formats
- Distribute invoices via e-mail, fax, printer, FTP, Secure FTP, or HTTP or custom delivery channels or electronic billing
- E-mail invoices to appropriate people based upon business rules
- View invoices online by extensible user-defined attributes
- Easily format invoices as desired
- Display invoice lines in your preferred order
- Override certain database field values when printing, while a full audit trail tracks all changes made
- Reduce invoicing labor by up to 80%
- Issue invoices earlier in the period and improve cash flow
- Project Managers and Accountants can refocus on activities that add real value to your organization
For R11i inquiries: Contact Us