Project Partners User Interface Applications™
Role-Based Reporting via a Microsoft® Excel Interface™
Project Partners User Interface Applications enable Oracle® E-Business Suite users to utilize Microsoft® Excel as a concise and user-friendly interface to Oracle Projects for many functions, including reporting.
Pre-Packaged Reporting Workbooks
The Project Manager Reporting module in Project Partners User Interface Applications includes eight worksheets that address the parameters that Project Managers need to measure to ensure project success. Users can drill down from the project level to tasks and transactions.
Integration Leverages Oracle Applications Technology and Security
Project Partners User Interface Applications (UI-Apps) are certified with the Oracle E-Business Suite Applications R11.5 and R12 technology stacks and uses the standard Oracle Applications security model for authentication and security.
Benefits of Project Partners Reporting
- Project manager productivity is improved by minimizing screen navigation; up to 20 Oracle screens are replaced with one role-based Excel worksheet
- Project managers can work in traditional online mode or can work off-line and synch with Oracle when next connected via the internet
- Quick implementation in four weeks or less means less business disruption
- Minimal training is required, resulting in immediate user adoption
- Role-based solution oriented to project managers, showing just what they want to see
- The ability to view multiple aspects of projects in one workbook
- Automatic validation of key data from Oracle stored in hidden sheets and available for use whether working online or offline
- Worksheets with built-in business logic, e.g. data calculation and manipulation
- Easy configurability for tailoring worksheets to different end-user communities