Need Any Help For Business ?
Time To Improve Project Operational Strength? Register for an assessment today.
Experts deploy Primavera P6 EPPM with a bi-directional integration with ESA, increases visibility into project budgets, actuals & performance metrics in a single solution.
As part of a business transformation effort toward increased growth and service offering expansion, EASI (now Actalent, an Allegis Group company), identified a need to improve their project management processes and supportive software applications. Project Partners was engaged to replace the company's existing Salesforce Professional Services Automation (PSA) solution with a comprehensive project management solution, which included Oracle Primavera P6 EPPM (P6 EPPM) SaaS and a bi-directional integration with their existing enterprise resource planning (ERP) system (PeopleSoft Financials). There were limitations within the existing project management solution that did not offer the advanced scheduling, resource management, and performance metrics reporting necessary for business growth. Additionally, time entry was 'dual entry' and did not transfer actual costs or hours from the current system.
Project Partners worked with Actalent's team to design and deliver an integrated project management solution which included the following:
- P6 EPPM solution design and implementation
- Custom solution for contract-specific rates to be managed in P6 EPPM and to assist project managers with estimates and budget management.
- Migration of data from two data sources: 1) PSA for project management; 2) Schedule information and ESA for actual costs and hours
- Design and delivery of a bi-directional integration solution (P6 EPPM to ESA for projects, activities, and resource assignments. ESA to P6 EPPM for actual costs and hours)
- Assistance with design and development of Analytics dashboards and reports
Actalent Services needed a scalable, innovative solution that delivers the 'promised value' and allows for continuous improvement Project Partners delivered a fully integrated project and portfolio management solution that is scalable, flexible, and automated. This robust end-to-end solution is successfully meeting the needs of their growing business.
In particular, Actalent's integrated solution:
- reduces redundant data entry efforts.
- ensures data synchronization between P6 EPPM & ESA.
- increases visibility into project budgets and actual billings.