Need Any Help For Business ?
Time To Improve Project Operational Strength? Register for an assessment today.
Project Partners implements mProjects Time Management™ as a solution extension, streamlines OTL access outside of the local network allowing remote workers the same secure Oracle connection to mobile devices.
Atkins, the worlds 14th largest global engineering and design firm, is an established user of the Oracle E-Business Suite Applications (EBS), using Oracle Project Costing, Oracle Project Billing, and Oracle Project Management to manage their projects worldwide. In addition, they utilize Oracle Time and Labor (OTL) to capture all project labor.
Billable time, timely invoicing and DCAA compliance is key for Atkins. However, its workforce was unable to record accurate daily time entries due to firewall restrictions, inadequate/shared connection configurations, and limitations for remote user locations. If check-in and check-out time was not manually entered and uploaded daily from employee timecards, responsibilities were suspended until the data was entered properly. Between taking residence at client sites, working remotely (i.e. working on the roadside) and sharing a single machine to connect to OTL, it became clear to Atkins that they needed to streamline its recording processes. To eliminate cumbersome processes across the organization, they required a solution to enter time regardless of the teams work environment.
Project Partners was selected to integrate their proprietary mProjects Time Management solution with OTL. The solution needed to securely support the same Self-service Sign-on Support (SSO) connection on a workers' mobile device, in any environment off-site, as they would in a secure onsite office location.
- 500+ users securely use mProjects Time Management on both iPhone and Android devices.
- Time entry delays have been significantly reduced, improving overall cashflow.
- Remote and offsite workers have secure access to OTL outside of the Atkins network.
- Workers can enter daily project time utilizing their cell network when and where it is convenient (WiFi not required).
- The implementation of mProjects Time Management at Atkins is DCAA compliant providing full support of the Change and Late Audit features of OTL.