Need Any Help For Business ?
Time To Improve Project Operational Strength? Register for an assessment today.
Experts in project-driven organizations implement User Interface Applications™ (UI-Apps), saves approximately 500K annually on project execution & cost.
This digital security provider was in process of implementing Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) and Oracle Project Management with all other Oracle core modules. This a global implementation with phased country-based rollout.
After completing various rounds of testing, the user community realized how cumbersome the Oracle interface is and expressed the need for a simpler and easy-to-use interface to make the company's transition more viable. The company required a solution that effortlessly enabled Project Managers to setup projects, enter and maintain time-phased costs budgets, forecasts, and project change orders, and easily access to project reporting.
This digital security provider engaged Project Partners to install and implement the User Interface Applications (UI-Apps) framework. Project Partners provided the following services:
- Configured project setup, time phased cost budget, time phased cost forecast change management and project management reporting workbooks to current Power Engineer requirements
- Proof of concept end-user testing and training
- Identified changes required to make UI-Apps the only tool Project Manager's would need to setup and execute their projects
- Provided the company's technical implementation partner (Infosys) training on how to automate the creation of Oracle Project Resource Management (PRM) assignments from work plan resource assignments
- UI-Apps was deployed for users in Canada, the USA, and the UK
- Project managers effectively use the UI-Apps functionalities: project setup, task and budget, forecasts, and reporting
- The newly implemented UI-Apps framework produced a surge in PM productivity and project efficiency
- Overall, this digital security provider's experienced significant time and cost savings of nearly $500k annually