Need Any Help For Business ?
Time To Improve Project Operational Strength? Register for an assessment today.
Experts implement OP3™ integration connector between Oracle P6 EPPM & Oracle Financials, increasing data accuracy & standardizing overall reporting processes.
MasTec, a multinational engineering and construction firm delivering many of the largest construction projects, lacked synchronization of project schedules and wasn't able to true-up actuals between their existing IT solutions. To advance their reporting systems, enable their teams to collaborate cross-projects, and manage large contracts and documents, a comprehensive project management solution for their multi-year duration projects was critical.
- Project Managers (PMs) were managing projects using local Microsoft Excel or Microsoft Project applications.
- Project schedules maintenance was not synchronized.
- Lacked integrations that would 'true-up' actual numbers between their existing Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) and Oracle Primavera P6 systems.
- No standard project reporting mechanism was in place.
Working with MasTec's PM and IT Departments, Project Partners conducted a functional assessment to review their business processes and define requirements for deploying Oracle Primavera P6 EPPM (P6 EPPM) and Oracle Financials; all of which was based on project portfolio management (PPM) best-practices and configured Oracle functionality. In addition, Project Partners OP3 integration connector was chosen to standardize project creation, budgeting processes and increase data accuracy between P6 EPPM and Oracle Financials.
- Real-time data flow between P6 EPPM and EBS.
- Improved internal self-sufficiency and skill with scheduling, budgeting, and reporting across combined PPM solutions.
- Established visibility for a true collaborative project management environment.
- Primavera Contract Manager provides contracts support.
- Project Partners provides 24/7 managed services to maintain and support MasTec's integrated Oracle platform.