Need Any Help For Business ?
Time To Improve Project Operational Strength? Register for an assessment today.
Experts in process improvement integrate Oracle Primavera P6 EPPM, automates integral financial & manufacturing data sharing amongst 1,200+ locations across 6 continents.
Rig Systems are standardizing, utilizing Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) as the primary ERP system. With its current IT structure, National Oilwell Varco (NOV) Sales, Project Management, Engineering, and Manufacturing divisions were unable to easily collaborate on multi-billion-dollar Rig System projects. In order to access and streamline high-level manufacturing and financial activities, they required an integrated toolset to help ensure the success of large project outcomes and increased profit margins.
Project Partners was selected to globally integrate Oracle Primavera P6 EPPM (P6 EPPM) with EBS and create a SOA framework using corporate standards to integrate additional 3rd party applications that were utilized across the organization. This combined solution would manage high-level manufacturing and financial activities related to the sale of large rig packages. In addition, a custom User Interface Application™ (UI-Apps) was developed for NOV users to report on the status of project elements.
- EBS configuration adjustments were made to allow integration with P6 EPPM and 3rd Party applications, including Kronos (NOV's existing timekeeping method).
- Project Partners worked in tandem with NOV Development Team and build a new UI to allow users update progress, hours worked, and status of projects.
- Best practices, overall project roadmap, and on-going support were supplied.
- Reporting via Data-warehouse, BI Publisher and Cognos.
The simple, automated business process implemented by Project Partners supports NOV users to uniformly and effectively manage large-scale projects while collaborating across all involved department teams.
- Customized business processes were incorporated in the overall solution.
- Project Managers can rely on real-time cost tracking and reporting.
- Users were trained by Project Partners expert team members on P6 EPPM to manage projects and detail schedules in USA, Norway, and Canada.