Need Any Help For Business ?
Time To Improve Project Operational Strength? Register for an assessment today.
Experts deploy custom Primavera Unifier solution with bi-directional integration with existing systems, creates a single source of truth with real-time access.
This real estate provider (a S&P 500 company) was utilizing solely Oracle E-Business suite and they were unable to meet vital business objectives for reporting. With approximately 60 design managers, project managers, and contract administrators, they required a single source of truth to automate reporting, increase project information visibility, provide transactional efficiency, and implement a consistent process for all projects.
Project Partners was selected to assist in designing, developing and implementing a custom Oracle Primavera Unifier solution. It was determined that a bi-directional integration between their existing EBS system and Unifier would be established to streamline data flow. In addition, Project Partnerís proprietary OP3™ user interface solution was leveraged in the development of their custom solution to help maintain Supplier information and Expense tracking between the two systems.
- 29 business processes were developed for Unifier, focusing primarily on budgets, contracts, and other cost management.
- 25+ simple and complex User Defined Reports were created using 23 different data views and cash flow curves.
- OP3 interfaces were created to transfer invoices to EBS for payments and accruals. These would be used for unapproved invoices, and retention and labor costs to the General Ledger.
- Custom training was provided by Project Partners for 80 users in 3 locations (Rochester, Phoenix, Santa Monica).
A division of this real estate provider is now able to consistently track and manage their development projects and reference a single source of truth. All projects are managed using standard processes to create more efficiencies budgeting, contracting, and invoice payments.
- Project developments are tracked and managed consistently.
- Eliminated duplicate data entry errors.
- All aspects of project costing throughout the project lifecycle is accessible in real-time.
- Cost reporting is automated to assist project managers with risk management and early detection of project issues.